Friday, October 22, 2010

Green Thumb Help

If you are like me, you can use a little (or alot) of help when it comes to plants and planting. Well, I've got good news for you and me! I had a question recently concerning daylilies. I have a few and want some more and really didn't know how or when to plant them so I found my answers at floridata.com. This is a really neat website if you need information about plants, planting, etc. It is very user-friendly with search boxes, very easy to navigate. It has loads of information including common and scientific names, how to plant, where to plant, what to expect after you plant, beautiful pictures, and lots more. I learned I live in the Plant Hardiness Zone 8. I decided to search for information about a Confederate Rose since those are discussed much among my peers. It was amazing at the amount of useful information. You'll just have to check out this site for yourself. If you like plants, want to know more about plants or need some help with a specific plant, you will find this site useful.

1 comment:

  1. Daylilies are, adaptable, vigorous perennials that endure in a garden for many years. They grow vigorously, and survive winters. http://www.mydaylilies.com is unique website where you can Learn, and Share Daylilies. They also have a awesome photo gallery too.

    ReplyDelete